Support services are provided to benefit customers who have purchased products through MIP and have a current subscription in place. With our depth of experience and technical expertise we can quickly iron out any issues you are facing so you can get back to what you do best. All support services are provided through MIP’s support email address which is contactable via: email@example.com
Scope of support services
MIP provides support services consisting of the following:
- Email based submission of tickets
- Guidance and troubleshooting in connection with questions and issues arising from the following:
- Questions/problems encountered during installation
- Module development questions
- Technical questions
- Product not functioning as designed
- Enhancement requests
- API and SDK developer support
How to submit tickets?
Tickets can be submitted in one of two ways:
- By email: Issues are responded to by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: Customers may speak with support staff by calling the MIP telephone line 1800 658 757. This approach is only recommended for customers who have complex issues that are not easy to explain with email.
All issues/questions are acknowledged shortly after receipt and will be assigned to support staff to begin working on them. Contact with the customer may take place afterwards if further clarification is required.
Support services are available Monday through Friday, 9:00AM AEST to 5:00PM AEST